Vista Mail Server: Forwarders
All forwarder setup is done by adding or deleting information in the Name and Forward to columns.
Creating a new forwarder
- Type the name of the address you'd like to forward into an empty box in the Name column, as shown by arrow A1. For example to forward email@example.com to another address enter bob in this column.
- Now enter the address to forward to in the Forward to column.
- Finally press the update button, as shown with arrow A3.
Deleting a forwarder
- Delete the contents of the Name (A1) and Forward to (A2) columns for the forwarder you'd like to remove.
- Then press the update button, as shown with arrow A3.
Return to the Accounts Page